CMD Insight Ltd.
Highcon Euclid IIIC - Corrugated
The Euclid IIIC digital cutting and creasing machine has been specifically engineered to suit the needs of packaging converters working in B1 or B2 format for corrugated and fluted substrates from 1 mm up to 3mm / 40-120pt.
The Highcon Euclid IIIC saves on the production time and storage costs of die cutting forms while adding flexibility of digital technology via JIT production, short runs, customized perforations with cleaner edges and easier opening, and variable data etching for customization or personalization down to the level of serial numbers.
Benefits for Currugators:
- Improved responsiveness and short turnaround time
- Ability to customize size, structure, box size and reducing shipping costs
- Profitable solution for in-house finishing of short runs at affordable prices
- Flexibility of digital technology enables JIT production and short runs
- Customized perforation capability enable optimized opening mechanisms
Substrate range: N, F, G, E & B single wall laminated microflute
Up to full B1/42 in. format
Up to 1,500 sheets/hour